So what exactly is the Aries sign? What is it all about? What does Aries zodiac sign mean? How does it function in your life?
|What body part does Aries rule?||The head|
|What animal represents Aries?||The ram|
|What element is Aries sign?||Fire|
|What planet rules Aries?||Mars|
|What color represents Aries?||Red|
What symbol is Aries?
The ram is the symbol of the Aries sign. We can learn a lot about the sign of Aries by observing the behavior of the ram. When fighting, the ram forcefully butts heads with another ram as their primary means of combat. These animals are quick, strong, and to the point when they fight. They aren’t afraid of getting to the point and meeting their opponent head-on, literally. In this way, people with prominent Aries energy will not be afraid of conflict. When they encounter a challenge, they won’t be timid about meeting it directly and aggressively. Aries people do not beat around the bush. If there is a problem, they will attack it without hesitation.
What is the Aries body shape?
The sign of Aries can give the person a strong athletic body. It can also give them a beautiful structure upon which their strength is built. A ram is not only strong, it is also graceful. A typical Aries body will be lean, strong, muscular, energetic, and well-built. It will be ready for quick activity and will have the strength and stamina to endure that activity. Many athletes have strong planets in the sign of Aries. A typical Aries athlete could be a boxer or mixed martial arts fighter. These people are not afraid of collision and love to move their bodies.
What are some Aries traits?
An Aries person is full of courage. As compared to the other zodiac signs, Aries is the bravest and most likely to volunteer for battle of any kind. They are able to take on challenges without anxiety, often even enjoying the challenge. Aries is not the cowardly type! An Aries person will be at the front of the line to get on the world’s most daring roller coaster (and will be excited about it).
You will see a valiant nature in Aries people. They are motivated to win and love to defeat their opponent. An Aries person strives to be the one glowing in pride on the podium with their gold medal and trophy.
Aries people are extremely adventurous and enjoy competition or extreme sports. You will often find these people skydiving, swimming with sharks, driving fast, wrestling, fighting, trekking through jungles, or cliff jumping. If given the option, they would rather go out and party as opposed to staying home for a relaxing weekend. An Aries person has a very difficult time sitting still.
What does Aries represent?
- WEAPONS. Aries sign is in charge of sharp objects, guns, knives, bombs, and anything used in war. For the same reason, the sign also rules over battle of all kinds and combat in general.
- FAME. Fame can be seen from the sign of Aries in the way that it shows how people see the person from the outside. For example, if Jupiter is in Aries, you could see a person that is extremely famous, realizing the optimistic expansive energy of Jupiter in a sign that magnifies and glorifies the external appearance.
- YOUR GENERAL APPEARANCE. It is in charge of how a person looks from the outside. This quality may have nothing to do with how a person really feels or thinks, yet it will be the way others see the person from the outside. You will see external factors such as body shape/size, skin color, height, and hairstyle from this sign. The Aries sign can rule over clothing and fashion in general, considering that what we wear shows others how we present ourselves on a surface level.
- VITALITY. It can make people full of life with radiant glowing energy. Aries gives fiery get-up-and-go to the person, making them appear quick and strong in their actions.
- QUICK ACTIVITY. Everything in this sign tends to move fast with a lot of action. Aries would be the person running, as opposed to sleeping. Aries would be the person talking, as opposed to being silent. Aries would be the one dancing, as opposed to sitting on the sidelines. Aries would be the tiger, as opposed to the turtle. Aries would be habanero salsa, as opposed to marshmallows. These people are real go-getters!
- ROYALTY. It is important to remember that any good king is skilled in the art of war. Aries can signify the military aspect of the kingdom that is designated to attack the enemy and defend the crown. A country would crumble without a capable and prepared military. If Mars is in Aries, you could see a military commander or even a famous fighter. An Aries person may have a royal nature about them, holding themselves in a very dignified way. Their strength and courage gives them an aura of confidence and competence to rule. They are certain of themselves and ready to give orders, if need be. A fierce disposition and approach to life can be seen from this sign.
What does Aries fire sign mean?
The element that supports Aries is fire. The underlying fuel of everything you see and experience within Aries is based on this fire that fully supports the format and expression of the sign. That is why you will see Aries people appear “hot” or “quick” or “active”. It’s the fire behind them that supports their moves. Mars is the glowing example of a hot fiery planet. He pushes his heat through Aries and sprays into everything it magnetizes to. You can see a hot temper as a result of Aries!
It is extremely important to know and understand that you are NOT defined exclusively by your general zodiac sign. If you define yourself as an Aries, that means you are only putting your attention on a small part of your actual existence. We must remember that the human body is composed of ALL TWELVE zodiac signs and if we limit the definition of our personality to only one of the 12 signs, we are seriously shortchanging ourselves. The point in astrology is to know how you relate to all 12 of the zodiac signs and how you are affected when the planets move in and out of these signs. Your body holds and understands all of the energetic and magnetic qualities of the 12 zodiac signs, not just the one you identify with in your horoscope. Perhaps your sun was in Aries when you were born (I use the sidereal zodiac). The sun will shine a strong soulful light in the sign of Aries, thus “showing” those qualities in your behavior and in your relationship with yourself. But what happens when your Jupiter moves into the sign of Aries, will that change how you relate to your own sign? Yes!!! The sign of Aries will show up in different ways depending on which planets are sitting in it and moving through it.
That said, please know that the above description is not intended to identify and limit you to that sign only. Yes, if your sun is in Aries, you will most definitely exhibit many strong and beautiful qualities of that sign in your life, probably stronger than those who do not have their sun there. However, please also be aware of where your other planets are sitting and in what signs. This too can help you understand the way you feel about and function in this world.
The sign of Aries is like a magnet. It attracts very specific qualities, objects, and events into your life. Think of Aries as a segment of energy the planets travel through. When a planet enters the segment of Aries, the energy will “spray out” from that sign into the world as we see it, causing us to experience the energy in super obvious ways. These “ways” are described above.
Aries will be more fully expressed in the evening (as opposed to the daytime). This is because Mars rules the sign and is stronger at night. You will definitely experience the magnetism of Aries during the day, however, the magnetism will be stronger at night as you experience the effects in a more obvious and pronounced way at that time.
Astrology by 33 supports the view that astrology should be used only as a guideline, not as doctrine. The belief is upheld that all people have free will and hold the power to overcome the magnetism of the planets and signs. If we know what the planets are doing, we can navigate our path with greater ease and awareness. With God, all things are possible. We have the strength and potential to rule over our own actions instead of giving that power to the planets. The kingdom is within You. The daily practice of Kriya Yoga is recommended in order to help you realize this.
© Copyright 2023 Astrology by 33. All rights reserved.